New York's Biggest Pizza Party
Raised $50,000 for New Yorkers in Need!
Slice Out Hunger's annual $1 Slice Night brought over 50 of NYC's best pizzerias under one roof
on October 5, 2016 for a night of pizza madness to benefit New Yorkers in need.
- Buy $1 tickets with exact change as you enter the event (cash only). Every ticket helps fund 20 meals for New Yorkers in need!
- Exchange RED tickets for slices of pizza (limit 10), BLUE tickets for drinks, desserts, and raffle (no limit).
- Limit 1 slice per person per pizzeria.
- Please choose your slices in a single pass around the room.
- All exits final, no re-entry.
- Use a GreenBox (as seen on Shark Tank) to collect your slices. The lid becomes four plates so you can share with friends!
- Don't want to wait in line? Buy a VIPizza Passport for $100 to get you and a friend to the front of the line with 10 tickets to start.
The following pizzerias will be participating in $1 Pizza Party 2016:
Carmine's Pizza Factory
Dani's House of Pizza
Don Antonio (gf, v)
John's of Bleecker
Keste (gf, v)
Merilu Pizza al Metro
NY Pizza Suprema (v)
Pizza By Certe
Pizza Luca (mobile)
Pizzetteria Brunetti (v)
Prince St Pizza
San Matteo (mobile)
Sal's Little Italy
Song È Napule
Two Boots (gf, v)
In keeping with Slice Out Hunger's mission, the goal of $1 Slice Night is to raise funds to fight NYC's hunger problem. That means every slice eaten at the event supports food pantries, shelters, senior programs, school breakfast, and more. 100% of proceeds from this year's event will go to City Harvest and Food Bank For New York City, two of New York's most effective hunger relief organizations.