Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Our 10th Annual $1 Pizza Party on 10/10
HOW IT WORKS:
Buy $1 tickets with exact change as you enter the event (cash only - bring exact change).
- Exchange RED tickets for slices of pizza (limit 10), BLUE tickets for drinks, desserts, and raffle (no limit).
- Limit 1 slice per person per pizzeria.
- Please choose your slices in a single pass around the room.
- All exits final, no re-entry.
- Use a GreenBox (as seen on Shark Tank) to collect your slices. The lid becomes four plates so you can share with friends!
- Don't want to wait in line? Buy a VIPizza Passport for $100 to get you and a friend to the front of the line with a total of 10 tickets to start. VIPizza Passports go on sale September 1, 2018
RAFFLE PRIZES FROM:
The following pizzerias participated in our 2017 event:
Carmine's Pizza Factory
Dani's House of Pizza
Don Antonio (gf, v)
John's of Bleecker
House of Pizza and Calzone
Keste (gf, v)
New Park Pizza
NY Pizza Suprema (v)
Pizza By Certe
Prince St Pizza
Rock Pizza Scissors
San Matteo (mobile)
Sal's Little Italy
Sofia Pizza Shoppe
Song È Napule
Two Boots (gf, v)
gf = gluten free options available
v = vegan options available
$1 PRODUCTS FROM:
100% of funds raised at event will be split 50/50 between these lovely organizations: