Thank you for helping us raise $50,000 for
New Yorkers in Need!
Slice Out Hunger's annual $1 Slice Night assembled over 60 of NYC's best pizzerias under one roof
on October 4, 2017 for a night of pizza madness to benefit New Yorkers in need.
WHERE: St Anthony's Church, 155 Sullivan St (@ Houston)
WHEN: Wednesday, Oct 4 @ 6pm (ends when the pizza runs out)
WHY: 100% of proceeds benefit The Sylvia Center and City Harvest (50/50 split)
HOW: Purchase $1 tickets at the door OR skip the line with a VIPizza Passport
HOW IT WORKS:
Buy $1 tickets with exact change as you enter the event (cash only - bring exact change).
- Exchange RED tickets for slices of pizza (limit 10), BLUE tickets for drinks, desserts, and raffle (no limit).
- Limit 1 slice per person per pizzeria.
- Please choose your slices in a single pass around the room.
- All exits final, no re-entry.
- Use a GreenBox (as seen on Shark Tank) to collect your slices. The lid becomes four plates so you can share with friends!
- Don't want to wait in line? Buy a VIPizza Passport for $100 to get you and a friend to the front of the line with a total of 10 tickets to start. VIPizza Passports are SOLD OUT for 2017!
RAFFLE PRIZES FROM:
The following pizzerias participated in our event on Oct 4, 2017:
Carmine's Pizza Factory
Dani's House of Pizza
Don Antonio (gf, v)
John's of Bleecker
House of Pizza and Calzone
Keste (gf, v)
New Park Pizza
NY Pizza Suprema (v)
Pizza By Certe
Prince St Pizza
Rock Pizza Scissors
San Matteo (mobile)
Sal's Little Italy
Sofia Pizza Shoppe
Song È Napule
Two Boots (gf, v)
gf = gluten free options available
v = vegan options available
$1 PRODUCTS FROM:
100% of funds raised at event will be split 50/50 between these lovely organizations: